Wednesday, February 20, 2008

make kulfi in two minutes without cooking







just combine the above three ingredients in a mixer and put kesar strands and almond flakes and just freeze

ya its that simple it is just amazing no cooking required and just takes two minutes of can opening time and two more minutes to mix all of them together and say freeze

super hit desi kulfi is ready to serve and top it with faluda [boil rice vermicelli and soak in sugar syrup] and desi kulfi faluda is ready

dedicated and discovered specially for indian abroad who miss maa ke haath ki kulfi what a perfect substitute

note the ingredients once again

1 can evaporated milk see foto above

1 can milk maid see foto above

1 can presidency fresh cream small carton or nestle cream tinned pack small one

thats it but do leave a comment if u got a gaga review from ur family

cheers and happy cooking oops no cooking just mixing//////

8 Comments:

Unknown said...

I love kulfi. Nice recipe :)

Dhivya said...

looks so easy and yumm..thnx for sharing

A Cook @ Heart said...

Easy - peasy! Will give it a shot in sumer!!!

Unknown said...

Would somebody tell me, where I can find these ingredients. I already looked in KingSoopers and
Target.

nandini said...

superb.. never thought it wud b so easy.

vibrantindiatours said...


Lots of great looking dishes here! I can't keep up with all the dishes I want to make...there's always so many good ones :)
Home Delivery Restaurants in Laxmi Nagar

Unknown said...

Timely comments - Just to add my thoughts , if your company have been needing to merge are interested in merging of , my family used a service here www.AltoMerge.com.

Unknown said...

I�m impressed, I have to admit. Genuinely rarely can i encounter a weblog that�s both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you could have hit the nail around the head. Your concept is outstanding; the catch is an issue that too few persons are speaking intelligently about. I am happy we found this inside my hunt for some thing relating to this. like this